Thursday, October 18, 2012

Challenging Tasks for Online Project Managers That SMEs Can Outsource

I have listened to all of online marketing' podcasts a number of times. I am not trying to hire a secretary so that I won't have to do any work. I need an Online Project Manager to work alongside me. Are you telling me that the individual is not going to know how to do the things that he is going to be managing like;
Filipino virtual assistant
  • Building of Wordpress web sites,
  • Posting quality and engaging content,
  • Creating and updating social media accounts,
  • Doing keyword research? 
  • Developing Wordpress e-commerce site
  • Providing customer service
  • Developing potential clients
  • Creating e-books
  • Developing simple video for Youtube.com
  • Reporting statistics
  • Setting affiliate program
  • Creating marketing collaterals
  • Designing professional logo, banners, opt-in form and headers.
  • Finding new niche opportunities
If he does not know how to do these things, how is he going to know if they are being done correctly, most efficiently, and come up with ideas about how to do them better. That is what Online Project Management is. Expert in business marketing blog described potential Online Project Manager - candidates as people with five years experience, but what do they have five years experience doing, if not the things they will be managing? I don't understand what benefit I would receive if I am going to have to hire a website builder, SEO worker, General Virtual Assistant, keyword researcher, etc. and then hire a Online Project Manager to do what, watch them? Why would I pay him $860 a month? Then spend my time telling him what I want other people to do, so that he can tell the other people to do it, and then tell me whether or not they did it, when I can just tell them myself?

I have been managing businesses for 40 years and you can believe me when I tell you that in order to manage a project you must know how to do every single one of the tasks being performed in the project. Are you saying that the Online Project Manager is going to refuse to perform any of the tasks involved in completing the project? Why would he do that? Why would he even think that he can set the terms of employment? I want to hire someone with the abilities that I have described to help me build a major Ecommerce enterprise. Not only will he be well-paid, but he will learn priceless knowledge from an expert, me, about how to create and manage a major business venture. Do you think that you cannot find one person with website development experience who is ambitious to better himself?

social media expert
I guess not, when you say they would prefer not to deal with SEO. I am definitely not looking for someone who just wants to do one little thing over and over for the rest of their lives. I am, frankly, amazed that you do not think this is the best job opportunity posting that you have ever seen. There are people in the US going to the Philippines and working as Interns for free to get this type of experience with Internet entrepreneurs. Why don't you consult to business owner's blog about this and if he decides that you cannot find candidates who fit the job description, let me know.


As a freelance virtual assistant, I recommends that small to medium business owners start blogging for business. Join the small business owners blog community now!

No comments:

Post a Comment